1. Tell me the 3 best things about you.
Starting off with an ego boost! You know I'm not Jon, right? I think I'm good at my job/I care a lot about it, I'm loyal to friends (like to the death really), and I know how to laugh at the little things.
2. On a scale of 1-10, how strict are/were your parents?
6-7, depending on what I did right/wrong. Mom didn't really care what I did, by Dad was the more strict parent in the household.
3. Which would you pick: being world-class athlete, a genius or famous for doing something great?
Famous for doing something great, because I am not that athletic, and I'm so not a genius.
4. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Eyes, but only because I'd rather them be green.
5. Name a celebrity you think is lame.
Justin Bieber & Donald Trump.
6. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
Graduating Harvard Business and starting a modeling agency with Tess.
7. Which of your friends are you proudest of? Why?
All of them! Not saying this as a cop out, I really am proud of all of them, especially my core three.
8. What's the most beautiful place you've ever been?
Well right now I think it's Scrub Island since I just got back from there.
9. How would you describe me to your friends?
Fabulous lady who everyone should bow down to!
10. Which historical figure would you like to be?
None of them, I'd rather make my own history.
11. What's the right age to get married?
When the time is right! I don't think there is ever one "right time" to get married because everyone is different!
12. What would you do if you were invisible for a day?
I feel like I should link that awkward Clay Aiken song here. But for real, I wouldn't want to be invisible. So if it happened to me, I think I'd just sit in a corner and wait it out.
13. Who would you like to live like for a day?
Who else is better than me? Kidding, but I like the life I have.
14. If you could time travel, where would you go?
To the future, to see how my life turns out.
15. Would you rather live for a week in the past or the future?
Future. I don't want to relive the past.
16. If you could be a cartoon character for a week, who would you be?
17. What's one choice you really regret?
Sometimes I regret staying in United States and not heading home to Brazil to live there for the rest of my life. But then I realize the life that I have, and I think it's a pretty good one, so I don't regret it much. I try not to regret things, because the past is the past -- you can't really change it, all you can do is go forward.
18. What's a great book you've read recently?
Here's where I get to be embarrassed and admit that I haven't read a new book recently. Or in a really long time, I've been so busy. So...I'd love some recommendations!
19. Do you feel like a leader or a follower?
Depends on the day! Some of the time I feel like a leader, sometimes I feel like a follower, but I think most of my time I feel like I'm working well within a team dynamic. Not everyone can do everything on their own, you know?
20. If you could ask your pet 3 questions, what would they be?
I don't have a pet! I should get one. Maybe. Maybe? I don't know.
21. What's the most courageous thing you've ever done?
I don't know if I do anything 'courageous', I'm not putting my life on the line every day. I try to help people when I can though. So, hopefully that counts.
22. Who would play you in a movie of your life?
Eva Longoria? I mean yeah she's older, but honestly I'm a huge fan, I adore her. Plus, same name! That's a bonus, right?
23. If you could be an Olympic athlete, in what sport would you compete?
Is fire eating a sport? Can it be? If not then beach volleyball or trampoline gymnastics.
24. If you had to live in a different state, what would it be?
Hawaii! Somewhere warmer than here.
25. What living person, other than family members, do you most admire?
My best friend Tess.
26. If you could choose your own nickname, what would it be?
My name is short enough already!
27. Who is the funniest person you know?
Ed is pretty funny, Jon can be too. Just don't let that get to your head, Jon.
28. Do you ever talk to yourself? When and what do you say?
Won't I sound like a crazy person if I say I do talk to myself? Maybe I do, maybe I don't.
29. When you're having a bad day, what do you do to make yourself feel better?
Go for a hike if it's nice out, or curl up and watch Netflix if the weather isn't great.
30. What do you think is the greatest invention of all time?
Makeup. Full stop.
31. Using one word, how would you describe your family?
32. Would you rather win an Olympic medal, an Academy Award or the Nobel Peace prize?
Academy Award, because I can be a bit dramatic.
33. What's the one food you could never bring yourself to eat?
34. What is the sound you love the most?
My favorite people laughing happily.
35. If you could ask the President one question, what would it be?
Can you stay for four more years?
36. If you could pick a new first name, what would it be?
I like my name! But I suppose my mother would like me to take her name as my own...
37. If you had to leave earth on a spaceship and take 4 friends with you, who would they be?
Ed, Jon, Tess. The fourth spot would be for all my luggage.
38. What's your pet peeve(s)?
People who use comic sans in an email. Or...just Ever
39. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
In...I think? I don't really think about how my sheets are tucked when I go to bed, I just make sure sheets are actually there
40. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
I have a Fitbit, so yes! If that counts. If you're asking if I count them in my head, then no, I don't.
41. What's your dream job?
The job I have now! I love owning the modeling agency, it's the best choice I could have made.
42. Cake or pie?
Cupcakes and mini pies.
43. Who is the kindest person you know?
44. What's the best part about having siblings?
I wouldn't know because I'm an only child.
45. What is the scariest movie you've ever seen?Idiocracy because it's becoming a reality now...
46. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Home to Rio for the Olympics! Which...I might have just booked my flight. Whoops?
47. What trait do you like the most about yourself?
I like my determination. I also like my stubbornness, because it gives me character. I'm also not that stubborn. I just know what I like.
48. What are you good at?
Making Brazilian food, dancing in living rooms with a friend, watching Netflix like a boss, and doing my eyebrows.
49. What fictional character do you wish you could meet?This is such a hard question! Maybe...a Disney princess? I honestly don't know, because it seems like anything is possible these days...
50. What's the first thing you do when you get home from a trip?
Bring in suitcases in, put all my clothes into the laundry, start said laundry, and then collapse on the couch. And then usually start packing again, since I travel for work a lot.
51. Would you rather spend five days exploring Disney or New York City?
New York City - the shopping is far better.
52, If you could shop for free at one store, which one would you choose?Sephora
53. What personal trait has gotten you in the most trouble?
The fact that I am a stubborn bitch sometimes. Oh and I can be really blunt and that has gotten me into a lot of trouble lately.
54. Which celebrity chef would you most like to fix you a meal?
Bobby Flay or Gordon Ramsey
55. What is the best piece of advice you've received?
"Just be you."
56. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Curl up and watch Netflix! Or get some work done.
57. Would you rather be the best player on a horrible team or the worst player on a great team?
Can I be the cheerleader on the side, because me and sports is really really laughable.
58. If you could be anywhere else right now, where would it be?
59. Which of the Seven Dwarfs is most like you?
60. If someone made a movie of your life would it be a drama, a comedy, a romantic-comedy, action film, or science fiction?
An action-romantic-comedy, lately.
61. Name a product or service you love so much that you'd happily be that company's spokesperson.
Just all of Sephora, really! Which..doesn't really narrow it down huh? Then I'd have to say Overtone color hair conditioners.
62. If you were guaranteed to be successful in a different profession, what would you want to do?
63. As a child, what did you wish to become when you grew up?
64. What's the worst thing you did as a kid?
When I was ten I shoved a guy down from the playground because he called me names and said I couldn't do anything to make him mad. So I purposely shoved him and then I threw a coconut at his feet. So that was pretty bad.
65. What is the best part of being a part of your family?
Loaded question, I think! My mother and I do not get along very well, but my father and I really close. I haven't seen him in a few months though. But I'd just say the support I feel from my father, and just the idea that he helps me realize I can do anything.
66. would you rather live in space or under the sea?
I think space could be fun! Though, under the sea, I could try to find the lost city of Atlantis or something! Hmm...let's go with space right now, because I'm kinda digging that.
67. did you believe in fairy tales when you grew up?
I did not, but I loved reading them!
68. vampires, werewolves, zombies, or ghosts?
Ghosts. Because everyone is haunted by something, you know.
69. if you could have any job other than the one you are currently in, regardless of qualifications, what job would you want?
I kinda already answered this, but I'd teach. I don't know what I'd teach, but I'd like to teach.
70. if you could live in any period of history, which would you choose?
Hmm. Maybe the industrial era, because innovation and how we got there has always interested me.
71. where do you see yourself in five years?
Happy, with you, building up the agency, and maybe moved out of Boston.
72. would you rather go to the mountains or go to the beach?
How about both? We can go on a mountain hike first, and then hit up the beach later! Plenty of places to do both, you know.
73. what is/are your favorite:3 favorite movies?The Princess Bride, Kill Bill Vol. 1., and honestly various other things, I can't think of them all right now. toy growing up? To simplify things, my father's soccer ball (though we don't call it soccer). fruit? Watermelon, I didn't have it until I moved to the states. candy? Jolly ranchers. city? Rio. ice cream flavor? Chocolate chip cookie dough.. holiday? Christmas.. smell in the whole world? The smell of rain.. time of day? Night season? Summer! thing about the beach? The sun, the surf, the sand, the calm! disney movie? Sleeping Beauty. day of the week? Friday.